On this page, we would like to inform you about the processing of personal data when visiting this website and educate you about your rights under data protection laws.
II. GENERAL INDICATIONS AND OBLIGATORY INFORMATION
The data controller responsible for processing your data both online and on-site is:
good places tegernsee GmbH
III. DESCRIPTION AND SCOPE OF DATA PROCESSING
A. GENERAL AND TECHNICALLY NECESSARY PROCESSING
1. PROVISION OF THE WEBSITE
Each time our website is called up, our system, i.e. the web server, automatically collects information from the system of your calling computer or terminal device.
The following data is collected by us in this process:
– Information about the browser type and the version used
– the operating system of the user’s terminal device
– Internet service provider of the user
– IP address of the user
– date and time of access
– the user’s previous website from which the user accessed our website (referrer URL)
a) Purpose of data processing
The temporary storage of your IP address by our system is necessary to enable delivery of the website to your device. For this purpose, the user’s IP address must necessarily remain stored for the duration of the session. The storage of the above data in so-called log files is done to ensure the functionality of our website. In addition, we use this data to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems (e.g. for attack detection). An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
b) Legal basis
The legal basis for the temporary storage of this data and the log files is Art. 6 para. 1 UAbs. 1 lit. f) DSGVO (legitimate interests of us as a website operator in the secure, trouble-free and legally compliant provision of the website).
c) Duration of storage
The above-mentioned data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
In the case of the storage of data in log files, this is the case after 7 days at the latest. Storage beyond this period is possible. In this case, the IP address of the user is deleted or alienated by us, so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible and the data contained no longer have any personal reference.
2. E-MAIL AND CONTACT FORM
We can be contacted via our contact form and the e-mail addresses provided. In this case, the sender’s personal data (in any case the e-mail address) transmitted with the request will be stored together with the content of the message. Optionally, a telephone number can be provided by the user.
a) Purpose of processing
The processing of this personal data serves us to process the content of the contact.
b) Legal basis
The legal basis for the processing of this data, which is transmitted in the course of sending an inquiry, is Art. 6 (1) UAbs. 1 lit. f) DSGVO (legitimate, similar interest of us as the responsible party in communicating with the person transmitting the message).
If the request is aimed at the conclusion or fulfillment of a contract (e.g., in the case of a reservation request), the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 UAbs. 1 lit. b) DSGVO (fulfillment of a contract or pre-contractual measures for this).
c) Duration of storage
The above-mentioned data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. For personal data sent by e-mail or via the contact form, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. As a rule, the conversation is ended when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the relevant facts have been conclusively clarified. In the case of the preparation or execution of contracts, longer retention periods may result from legal (e.g. tax law) requirements.
d) Possibility of objection
As a user, you have the option at any time to object to data processing with effect for the future. In this case, all personal data stored in the course of contacting us will be deleted immediately, unless there are legal retention periods or other legal reasons to the contrary.
B. ANALYSIS AND MARKETING TOOLS
1. GOOGLE TAG MANAGER – MANAGEMENT OF TOOLS
We use the Google Tag Manager. Google Tag Manager is an organizational tool that allows us to integrate website tags centrally and efficiently via a user interface.
The provider is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, with whom we have concluded a corresponding order processing agreement.
a) Purpose of the processing
As a website operator, we have an interest in the fast and uncomplicated administration of the various tools on our website.
The Google Tag Manager collects data on the website and forwards it to the connected analysis tools. These tools (e.g. Google Analytics) then store and analyze it, if enabled.
The Google Tag Manager is a domain and does not store any data itself. It has no access to it. The Tag Manager only collects data on how individual tags are used. However, the Google Tag Manager collects your IP address, which may also be transmitted to Google’s parent company in the United States.
b) Legal basis
Google also processes your data in the USA, among other places. We have concluded an order processing agreement with Google, incorporating the so-called Standard Contractual Clauses (SCC) of the European Commission. Nevertheless, we point out that according to current case law, there is no level of data protection in the USA comparable to the standards of the European Union.
c) Duration of processing
Data is not stored by the Tag Manager itself. You can revoke your consent to use the tool at any time with effect for the future.
2. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
Where you have given your consent, this website uses Google Analytics 4, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC. The responsible provider for users in the EU/EEA and Switzerland is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow Street, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland (“Google”).
In Google Analytics 4, the anonymization of IP addresses is activated by default. Due to IP anonymization, your IP address will be truncated by Google within Member States of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. According to Google, the IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
During your website visit, your user behavior is recorded in the form of “events”. Events can be:
· Page views
· First visit to the website
· Start of session
· Your “click path”, interaction with the website
· Scrolls (whenever a user scrolls to the bottom of the page (90%))
· Clicks on external links
· internal search queries
· interaction with videos
· file downloads
· seen / clicked ads
· language preference
· Your approximate location (region)
· your IP address (in shortened form)
· technical information about your browser and the end devices you use (e.g. language setting, screen resolution)
· your internet service provider
· the referrer URL (via which website/ via which advertising medium you came to this website)
a) Purpose of processing On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website on a pseudonymous basis and compiling reports on website activity. The reports provided by Google Analytics are used to analyze the performance of our website and the success of our marketing campaigns.
Recipients of the data are/could be:
· Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (as processor according to Art. 28 DSGVO)
· Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
· Alphabet Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
Insofar as data is processed outside the EU/EEA and there is no level of data protection corresponding to the European standard, we have concluded a contract with the service provider incorporating the EU standard contractual clauses in order to establish an appropriate level of data protection. The parent company of Google Ireland, Google LLC, is based in California, USA. A transfer of data to the USA and access by US authorities to the data stored by Google cannot be ruled out. The USA is currently considered a third country from a data protection perspective. You do not have the same rights there as within the EU/EEA. You may not be entitled to any legal remedies against access by authorities.
c) Storage period
The data sent by us and linked to cookies are automatically deleted after 2 months. Data whose retention period has been reached is automatically deleted once a month.
d) Legal basis
The legal basis for this data processing is your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para.1 UAbs. 1 lit. a) DSGVO or Art. 49 para. 1 lit. a) DSGVO. e) Revocation
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future by calling up the cookie settings and changing your selection there. The legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation remains unaffected.
You can also prevent the storage of cookies from the outset by setting your browser software accordingly. However, if you configure your browser to refuse all cookies, you may experience limitations in functionality on this and other websites. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by not giving your consent to the cookie setting or by downloading and installing the browser add-on to disable Google Analytics here.
If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on the website, we require an e-mail address from you as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the e-mail address provided and that you agree to receive the newsletter. Further data is not collected or only on a voluntary basis. For the handling of the newsletter, we use newsletter service providers, which are described below.
This website uses CleverReach to send newsletters. The provider is CleverReach GmbH & Co. KG, Schafjückenweg 2, 26180 Rastede, Germany (hereinafter “CleverReach”). CleverReach is a service with which the newsletter dispatch can be organized and analyzed. The data you enter for the purpose of receiving newsletters (e.g. e-mail address) is stored on CleverReach’s servers in Germany or Ireland.
Our newsletters sent with CleverReach allow us to analyze the behavior of newsletter recipients. Here, among other things, it can be analyzed how many recipients have opened the newsletter message and how often which link in the newsletter was clicked. With the help of so-called conversion tracking, it can also be analyzed whether a predefined action (e.g. purchase of a product on this website) has taken place after clicking on the link in the newsletter. For more information on data analysis by CleverReach newsletters, please visit: https://www.cleverreach.com/en-de/newsletter-tool/newsletter-reporting/.
The data processing is based on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO). You can revoke this consent at any time by unsubscribing from the newsletter. The legality of the data processing operations already carried out remains unaffected by the revocation.
If you do not want any analysis by CleverReach, you must unsubscribe from the newsletter. For this purpose, we provide a corresponding link in each newsletter message.
The data you have provided to us for the purpose of receiving the newsletter will be stored by us or the newsletter service provider until you unsubscribe from the newsletter and will be deleted from the newsletter distribution list after you unsubscribe. Data that has been stored by us for other purposes remains unaffected by this.
After you have unsubscribed from the newsletter distribution list, your e-mail address will be stored by us or the newsletter service provider in a blacklist, if necessary, to prevent future mailings. The data from the blacklist will only be used for this purpose and will not be merged with other data. This serves both your interest and our interest in complying with legal requirements when sending newsletters (legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) f DSGVO). The storage in the blacklist is not limited in time. You can object to the storage if your interests outweigh our legitimate interest.
For more details, please refer to the data protection provisions of CleverReach at: https://www.cleverreach.com/en-de/privacy-policy/.
We have concluded a contract on order processing (AVV) with the above-mentioned provider. This is a contract required by data protection law, which ensures that the provider only processes the personal data of our website visitors in accordance with our instructions and in compliance with the GDPR.
IV. YOUR RIGHTS
According to the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), you have the right:
· In accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. This includes the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients of the data, the planned storage period, the origin of your data, as well as information about the existence of automated decision-making (profiling);
· pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
· pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
· pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you: contest the accuracy of the data; the processing is unlawful and you object to the erasure of your data; we no longer need your data but you need it to enforce legal claims; you have objected to the processing as long as it is not yet clear whether our legitimate grounds override yours;
· pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
· in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO, to revoke any consent given to us at any time. For this purpose, a corresponding e-mail message to us is sufficient. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future. The legality of the data processing carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation;
· object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO. If your objection is directed against direct marketing, we will implement this without delay. If the processing of your data is based on a legitimate interest of the responsible body or a third party and your objection is based on your particular situation, we will comply unless there are legitimate grounds for the processing that override your interests or we need your data to enforce legal claims.
· complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. If you believe that we have not sufficiently complied with your rights and our obligations under the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority. The authority responsible for us is the Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision (BayLDA) Promenade 18 91522 Ansbach, Germany.